Please read/follow the below rules carefully.
RANGE Rules are simple…
- When you get to the end of Doswell road there is a farm gate, if it is closed then just stay at the gate. That means we are not on the range yet.
- If the gate is open, proceed down range, when you get to the house the road turns to your right (see map attached) stay to the right and proceed to the range. Please park “up-range” (at the back of the range). (SEE PAGE 3 OF ATTACHMENT)
- DO NOT go over 10mph on road leading to the house, the range owner leaves his windows open and when people go over 10mph the dust goes right in his house when they drive by the house to go to the range.
- DO NOT HANDLE your guns when you get on the range, no handling in your car either. If you are carrying and have one in the pipe, that is fine. Keep the gun in your holster, NO ADMINISTRATIVE handling. We will give you an opportunity on the line to clear and or change out your carry ammo for your range ammo. If you get to the range and your gun is NOT on your person and in a holster, i.e. a bag/case, that is also fine, leave it that way until you are given explicit instruction to retrieve your gun.
- IF YOU SMOKE, do not throw your buts on the ground on the property, bring a bottle to place your butts in.
- Pickup and carry out your trash. Or place it in the trash can on the range.
- Pick up your brass at the end of the day. You can take our your own brass if you like. Otherwise, brass goes in the bucket on the range.
- DO NOT explore the property, stay at the range and do not continue past range down the road. (SEE PAGE 3 OF attachment)
- DO NOT go over 10mph on road leading to the house, he leaves his windows open and when people go over 10mph the dust goes right in his house when they drive by the house to go to the range.
- There is plumbing on site, so there are legit restroom facilities and running water in a detached garage about 150 yards from the range.
9492 Doswell Rd, Doswell, Virginia, 23047