- June 4, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This intense day of education and training will include both theory and application of Armed defense concepts and tactics in public spaces. It will take place in Cape Gun Works' new scenario training environment.
Immediate defense of self or others in a public setting as well as being in the vicinity of an Active Killer event or other crime will be covered.
A major portion of the course will be spent participating in scenario training designed to evaluate one's ability to apply concepts, skills and plans appropriately.
There will not be any Live Fire during this course.
Students should bring their preferred holster and firearm, if they carry a defensive gun, paper and pen.
General Public / Law Enforcement / Military / Private Security
Please bring the following gear to the course:
- Students will be provided with all necessary equipment for scenario training session, but are required to wear long sleeves & long pants.
- Sturdy belt.
- Light or medium weight gloves.
- Students must have closed toed shoes that are appropriate for athletic activity.
- Handheld flashlight.
- Preferred holster and firearm, if you carry a defensive firearm.
- Pen and Paper.
Recommended study books before class:
- Counter Ambush (2013)
- Lessons from Unarmed America (2013)
Venue: Pro Gun Club
Venue Phone: 702-293-2108
Venue Website: http://progunclub.com/Address:
We will meet at the clubhouse. It is located at the top of the hill. Here is the google maps point –> https://goo.gl/maps/faeLd4HTTSaJR3Cn7