- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Intuitive Defensive Shooting
May 21, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Fundamentals of IDS is a one day course that will expose the student to all the core principles and fundamentals of the Intuitive Defense Shooting Program. The course will cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting & Intuitive Skill Development
- Combat Accuracy
- Lateral Motion
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- The Critical Incident Reload
- Volume of Fire
- Realistic Training for Multiple Target Engagement
- Understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical Incident
- The Skill Development Cycle
- One-Handed & Weak Handed Shooting
The Intuitive Defense Shooting Course is not designed to make you the best shooter you can be on the range, instead, its goal is to help you quickly develop fundamental skills that you can apply in a worst-case scenario defensive shooting situation.